Item Post Navigation Display

Best Sed Status in English

 Sed Status in English


_Finally° how# forget_ we give them,

Death_ comes_ to humans°° # to memories # not to_.




 ,



_Aye #Ishq…°your_ lawyer_ became_ ke bad_ did°° I,


Here° every poet # is sitting_ for _proof _ against you_.




,



_ I would break _ take_ if # you were_ rose°


I would have made ° answer _ if# you were _sabal _


Everyone ° knows # _ I_ do not do drugs #,


But _ I would also _P _takes #if °you _wine °!




,



_pain #of hearts°# less _happened,


I _ and you _ if _ we would be #!




,



_meeting yourself to _meeting ° is not even # leisure & ° • Now me,


And • he is _accusing _ of meeting _ others #.




,



_ mirror # will see _ then ° my _ will remember _


With _passed ° that • meeting # will remember _


For a moment _a _a _ time • will stop,


When # you will remember my _something _°°.




,

                           sed love status



_ after rain # _ on the wire # hangs _


•Ask the last #drop °,


What ° happens _ is _ alone• Pt.




,





_no °my •heart #bad _tha na _there was someone •evil ° in it,


Everyone is a • game of # luck _


Just # luck • I got separation _thi • gave.




,


         



_today _tomorrow _they #digital •haters •hates,


We see _online _ • We become _offline# •.




,





_ the reason _ of # leaving me _ then • would have told _


You were #bazaar _ from _me or _we were _like •thousand•.




,





_Who •says •Nature •And _Signature# never_ change•,


If # hand # gets _ hurt _ • then • signature • # changes,


And # hurt _ if • heart • is # on _ then • nature # changes_ • goes.




,





_Unfaithful #people are #growing up •Slowly •Slowly,


Ik #city_ now _their# also • should be.




,





_cut _ rahi # hai _life _crying•,


And • that too # yours • being.




,





_I wish # you were #my _death •


So •a •day _my _sure• would have.




,


_So much •pain to# death_ even •not •gives,


As much #pain _ your • silence • is giving _.






,


                              sed status in English


_sad#status_in English•in


In every #breath_he _remembers#•,


My _ eyes _ _ their • looking for • is,


How much •beautiful •is _thing• this _love,


That • heart • beating # even in _their # voice • there is •.




,



_Tamanna• Ho •To meet#_ So,


Closed # eyes _ in • also • will be seen _!


_TRY # to feel_ • then • do it,


• far • going • also • near • will see_.!




,





_someone_ was_ in our •life•


Whom # our • keeping _ silent • ever • made a difference _,


Then # don't know _ suddenly • what • happened


Today # crying _ • also _ difference • doesn't _ matter.




,



_heart #ka •pain • to whom_ show,


The ones who apply the # healer _ give # wounds _ • go.




,


                              very sad status


_ as much as # crowd _ is increasing • in this • where _,


People are _as many • the same • are _becoming_ alone.




,



_love_ also _hands _ in _like_ mehndi_ •like• would• _have


No matter how much # deep _ why not • It is • Faded _ falls • Only_ goes.




,



_which is _moisture• in my #eyes#,


The reason • you •, not # your _ only _ lack•.




,





_when# relationship_ new_ happens • then


People • find • excuses to _ talk _


But when • the same • relationship • old • becomes _goes •


Neither • then • people _ find • excuses • to go _ away _.




,


                           whatsapp status sed


_don't miss _sad _some _webfa •in •remembering•,


He •happy • is _your •world •in _your_world#desolation•K.




,



_ cowards # is _ those _ people _ who _ love • don't,


fuckin # liver • to be • should • wasted • to be • to be.






,



_broken _kar _wanted _had _you


and • break • do_ put • put _ you • me.




,



_your# being _ _I •something •no •was.


Your_ happened • then _ I_ wasted • it's gone.




,



_seeing _us.


# Ignored _kar • gave _he,


Closed _eyes • to recognize _


Ever #claimed _had _was •Who.



fb sad status in english

,



_After today•


This _ night _ and _ your • talk will be • not_.




,



_husn_ people _when •breaks• _heart _someone •kiss,


#big _simplicity _se _says •has •forced_ were _we.



                          fb status sed


,



_ a # heart • now • then _ senses # I • come,


Here • you • someone says _ own _ • no • no,


And _ you are _ki _khamkhwa _somebody _ka • on becoming •


•Libra •is.




,



_where # will you find_ • you • like _ like me?


who # your _sitam • also _save


And_ you •se_ love• also • do.


Best Status in English




No comments

Powered by Blogger.