Item Post Navigation Display

Mother Status in English For whatsapp

 

                Mother Status in English




[Mother :]_ my_ best _greatest_ teacher,_ my _best _ friend,_ and _ my _cheapest_ doctor.


               


,




_if_ the first_ time _ in _ you _ you _ not_ succeed _,_ then _ try_ to do it _ the way _ the way [mother] told _ to _ you_ in the beginning _.


                


,




_ you can say _ any _ thing _ lost _ not_ when _ until _ it _ your _ [mother]_ found _ no _.




              


,




_[mother]_ becoming_ easy_ is not _. _If it was _easy_ then _father would do it _ too_.




,






_ I am _ whatever_ whatever_ is__, thanks to my _ [mother]__.




[Mother] _ than _big _any_ hero _no.




,




_God _every_place_ can not_ be _could,_ for this _ he made _[mother ]_ to _.




,




_[mother]_ of_ love is _peace _. _needs_ to _achieve it _ doesn't _ have,_ it _ deserves _ to _ need _ to •not _ need.




,




_Never _ too _ your _ [mother ] _ to _ disrespect_ _, _ she is_ the only _ person _ of your_ life_ _ who _ loves you unconditionally_ unconditionally_.




,




_A _[mother]_ever_ in truth_ would not be _happy _ unless_ its _ children_ are happy _ not _.




,




_you get _only _one _[mother]_ in _this _life____appreciate_her_love__her_always_love___## like _she has _loved_you_.




,




_[Mother,]_ I _ probably_ to you_ this _ talk_ everyday_ can't_ say•,_ but_ you _ don't_ know_ I _ you_ how much_ • I love _! I_ Love _You_[ Mom.]_




,




_she is _strong_,_ she_ is funny_,_ she_ is kind _, she _beautiful _, _she is _my _hero_,_she_my_[mother]_.






,




_Most _ Strongest, _Biggest,_ Most _Most_ Caring _,_ in the world _




,




_When _God_ made_ [mother]_, _she_ gave me_ the best_ best _vali _.




,




The _best_ medicine in _world _ is _ one_ [mother]_ka_ hug_.




,




_[mother]_ki_ job_ day_ in _24_ hours,_ week_ in_ 7• days, _year _ has _365 _days_. _[mom]_ are unreliable_.



 Mother Status in English For Whatsapp 

,




_[I]_ love you_ a lot_ love_ _ and_ I _ today • Thank you _ for whatever _ is _ for _.




,




_ before _ that _ I_ could_ understand_ your _things_,_ I _ understood _ your _love_. _I __Love__ You__ [Mom]_




,




_ God _ got _ from _ the biggest _ gift is _ my _ [mother]_! _Thank _You _God_




 ,




_A_[ mother ]_she _is _who _happily _sacrifices _herself _ so that _her _children_ safe_ and _healthy •living_.




,




_ one _ [mother]_ that_ everything_ something _ also _understands_ what _ child does not say _.




,




_[mothers ]_holds _their_children_'s _hand _ for _ for a while_,_ but _they_ always _ for _ for _their _•heart•_ hold _ take _.




,




_[Mother,]_ without your_ guidance_ and _love__ I_ would not be _ which_ I_ today _._ Love__ You__ __[ Mother ]__




,




_FAMILY _is_ one of the _strongest _words_ of _this_world_,_because_ F-A-M-I-L-Y_ means_._ [ PAPA ]__ And __[ MoM ]__I__ Love __You__




,




_ one _ [mother ] _ has _ always _ two _ times _ to think _, _ once _ for yourself _ _ and _ once _ times _ for your _ child _.




,




_[mother]_ in your _ thoughts _ was _ never _ alone _ not_.




,




_ never _ even _ do _ marry _ with _ such _ person _, _ who _ • hates _ your_ [ mother ] _ does _,_ because_ he_ will _ in the end _ hate _ you _ too _.




,




_ one_ [ father ] _ without _ life _ in _ difficulties _ grows _ but_ difficulties _ less _ occur_ when _ you _ have • one_ wonderful_ [ mother ] _ have _ who _ plays _ both_ roles _ #.




,




_when_ my_[ mother ]_smiles _, _so _the whole _world_ for a while_ for_them _races _has _because_ she_ very• wonderful_.__ Love __You__[ Mother ]_




,




_ I _ admire _ my _ [mother]__. _ He _ gave me a lot of _ strength _ has _ and_ made me _ that_ person _ has _ • who_ I am _ today _.




,




_[Mother]_ is the_ structure_ of our _life_. _ we _ [mother]_ without _ standing _ also _ can not _ be _.



Mother Status in English For Whatsapp

,




The _heart of _gold_, _the _spine of _steel, _and_ a _will power _which _ never_ less__ does not__. She is _[mother]_! That woman is _!




,




_ your _smile_ makes me _happy _ and _ your love is _ in _ my _ life _ the _ most _ pure • sense of _ now _ till_ . __Love __You__[ Mom ]__




,




_ today_ I_ whatever _ also _ am, _ that _ because of your _ • am _ [Mother],_ Love__ You __ [ Mother ]__




,

_ you gave _ me_ this_ life _ and_ I'm always_ grateful_ for_ this_. _Thank __You__ [ Mom ] for_ •everything_




,




_[mother]_ to _precious _ in this _world _ and _some_ not.




,




_[mother]_every _are _perfect_ in that _role_, _whether_ she_ a _[mother]_be, _mother-in-law _be _ or _grandmother_ as_ in _ form_._ I'm lucky_,_ I got _ you _ like _mother_.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.