Item Post Navigation Display

Sad Status in English For Whatsapp

Sad Status in English For Whatsapp


_Finally° how# forget_ we give them,
Death_ comes_ to humans°° # to memories # not to_.



,

_Aye #Ishq…°your_ lawyer_ became_ ke bad_ did°° I,

Here° every poet # is sitting_ for _proof _ against you_.



,



_ I would break _ take_ if # you were_ rose°

I would have made ° answer _ if# you were _sabal _

Everyone ° knows # _ I_ do not do drugs #,

But _ I would also _P _takes #if °you _wine °!



,

fb status sed


_pain #of hearts°# less _happened,

If we were two, it would be you and I.


,



_meeting yourself to _meeting ° is not even # leisure & ° • Now me,

And • he is _accusing _ of meeting _ others #.



,



_ mirror # will see _ then ° my _ will remember _

With _passed ° that • meeting # will remember _

For a moment _a _a _ time • will stop,

When # you will remember my _something _°°.



,



_ after rain # _ on the wire # hangs _

•Ask the last #drop °,

What ° happens _ is _ alone• Pt.



,



sed love status


_no °my •heart #bad _tha na _there was someone •evil ° in it,

Everyone is a • game of # luck _

Just # luck • I got separation _thi • gave.



,





_today _tomorrow _they #digital •haters •hates,

We see _online _ • We become _offline# •.



,





_ the reason _ of # leaving me _ then • would have told _

You were #bazaar _ from _me or _we were _like •thousand•.



,





_Who •says •Nature •And _Signature# never_ change•,

If # hand # gets _ hurt _ • then • signature • # changes,

And # hurt _ if • heart • is # on _ then • nature # changes_ • goes.



,





_Unfaithful #people are #growing up •Slowly •Slowly,

Ik #city_ now _their# also • should be.



,





_cut _ rahi # hai _life _crying•,

And • that too # yours • being.



,



sed status in English


I wish I were your death.
So •a •day _my _sure• would have.



,



_So much •pain to# death_ even •not •gives,

As much #pain _ your • silence • is giving _.





,



_sad#status_in english•in

In every #breath_he _remembers#•,

My _ eyes _ _ their • looking for • is,

How much •beautiful •is _thing• this _love,

That • heart • beating # even in _their # voice • there is •.



,

very sad status


_Tamanna• Ho •To meet#_ So,

Closed # eyes _ in • also • will be seen _!

_TRY # to feel_ • then • do it,

• far • going • also • near • will see_.!



,





_someone_ was_ in our •life•

Whom # our • keeping _ silent • ever • made a difference _,

Then # don't know _ suddenly • what • happened

Today # crying _ • also _ difference • doesn't _ matter.



,



_heart #ka •pain • to whom_ show,

The ones who apply the # healer _ give # wounds _ • go.



,



_ as much as # crowd _ is increasing • in this • where _,

People are _as many • the same • are _becoming_ alone.



,



_love_ also _hands _ in _like_ mehndi_ •like• would• _have

No matter how much # deep _ why not • It is • Faded _ falls • Only_ goes.



,



_which is _moisture• in my #eyes#,

The reason • you •, not # your _ only _ lack•.



,





_when# relationship_ new_ happens • then

People • find • excuses to _ talk _

But when • the same • relationship • old • becomes _goes •

Neither • then • people _ find • excuses • to go _ away _.



,

Whatsapp status sed


_don't miss _sad _some _webfa •in •remembering•,

He •happy • is _your •world •in _your_world#desolation•K.



,



_ cowards # is _ those _ people _ who _ love • don't,

fuckin # liver • to be • should • wasted • to be • to be.





,



_broken _kar _wanted _had _you

and • break • do_ put • put _ you • me.



,



_your# being _ _I •something •no •was.

Your_ happened • then _ I_ wasted • it's gone.



,



_seeing _us.

# Ignored _kar • gave _he,

Closed _eyes • to recognize _

Ever #claimed _had _was •Who.



,







_husn_ people _when •breaks• _heart _someone •kiss,

#big _simplicity _se _says •has •forced_ were _we.



,



_ a # heart • now • then _ senses # I • come,

Here • you • someone says _ own _ • no • no,

And _ you are _ki _khamkhwa _somebody _ka • on becoming •

•Libra •is.



,



_where # will you find_ • you • like _ like me?

who # your _sitam • also _save

And_ you •se_ love• also • do.



,





_one _thing # always _remember •Keep

In the world # you will find many _ like me• like_

But_ in them_ you _ we will not • meet.



,



_whose # love_ is true • is •,

Their • luck • contains _ pain _ only _ written _.



,



_today _we# have come to _ tell them • unfaithful • •!

• have come • by shed their _ Khato # in _ water _.

Any# take out _ not _ take _them •water •from.

That's why • by setting _ even # fire _ in the water • • have come •!

No comments

Powered by Blogger.